Garlic is one of the most powerful natural remedies. It is used for curing a lot of illnesses. Garlic is powerful antibiotic that kills most of the bacteria whilst stimulating the immune system. But that's not all.
Usually we eat garlic as a meal supplement that makes the food far more tastier, but have you ever wonder what happens if we eat garlic on empty stomach?
It turns out that eating garlic on empty stomach is an efficient way for preventing and curing most of the illnesses. By consuming garlic on empty stomach you increase its power thus the bacteria are more exposed to its direct effect.
Garlic contains nitrogen compounds, sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silica, sulfate, phosphoric acid, vitamins C, D, B, phytosterols and ethereal oil. Garlic also contains more than 400 different mineral ingredients, including many antioxidants.
Check out the 9 amazing health benefits of garlic:
1. Prevents aging and clogging of the major and peripheral arteries
2. Due to its healing properties, it helps to reduce the level of bad cholesterol
3. Killing numerous number of different bacteria
4. Protects against heart disease - reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver, which helps prevent the development of atherosclerosis
5. Lowers blood pressure and has anti-inflammatory properties
6. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and is an effective remedy against colds and flu
7. Its consumption is recommended in diseases of the nervous system
8. Garlic helps in killing the cells of malignant brain tumor
9. It strengthens the immune system